On October 29, 2020 Flexi hosted its 30th Anniversary User Conference online. This virtual experience was no less impactful than the previously planned in-person venue in Naples, Florida. While COVID-19 caused us to shift plans, the virtual gathering produced many benefits including greater inclusion with a large gathering of Flexi customers from all over the country.
Conference host Spencer Kuo did an outstanding job of keeping the User Conference engaging, interactive, and informative. Highlights of the event are recapped below.
- Over 50% of attendees have been with Flexi for more than 10 years. Nearly one quarter have been Flexi customers for 20+ years. Those impressive statistics reinforce Flexi’s “staying power” and our ability to continually innovate and deliver all the new features our customers need to stay current, keep up with changing compliance requirements, and increasingly work more efficiently.
- Keynote Address from Flexi CEO and co-founder, Stefan R. Bothe, gave attendees an inside look at the company’s growth and celebration of its 30th Anniversary milestone, as well as emerging industry trends.
- Customer Showcase sessions allowed for valuable learning from peers as featured customers shared their experiences and best practices for using Flexi software. One banking customer shared how FlexiAnalysis has saved the accounting team over 30 hours per month, and one insurance customer shared how moving their accounting system to the cloud with Flexicloud has enabled accounting to better adapt to a remote work environment.
- Flexi Solutions overview by Spencer Kuo gave customers a fresh look at Flexi’s full accounting suite, including a walk-through demonstration of newer capabilities: eRequest app (workflow-based, paperless procurement process), FlexiBI (powerful cloud analytics that’s ready out of the box and requires no coding), and other time-saving features.
- Interactive Polls provided instant feedback regarding customer needs and challenges, as well as collaborative input on new ideas.
- Constructive Chats enabled continuous Q&A throughout the conference.
- Flexi Roadmap was shared by Dmitry Trudov, President of Flexi Software Division, giving attendees a preview of the new products and features that are being introduced in the next release, Flexi 2020 r2 (6.4).
- Support and Services teams, represented by Adnan Khaliq, Jason VanderPloog, Christian Pellegrino and Steven Pickus, were clearly the “fan favorites” with the chat window lighting up with glowing feedback and reviews from Flexi customers regarding the exceptional responsiveness and service they have received.
Accounting Software for Business
The 2020 Flexi User Conference was a big success. For those who joined us or participated, thank you. For those who missed it, all sessions were recorded and will be made available shortly (or contact us for more immediate access).