Analytics reporting in the accounting sphere is critical. Being able to run reports, save reports, and distribute reports is key–and you want a flexible software solution that allows you to make changes on the fly.
The root of Flexi products is just that: flexibility.
FlexiAnalysis is Flexi’s analytics reporting tool. It gives accountants and financial analysts insight into your business, allowing you to visualize, slice, and drilldown on large volumes of data within FlexiFinancials.
FlexiAnalysis is a self-service business intelligence tool designed for accounting power users rather than BI architects or developers. FlexiAnalysis gives finance users the ability to create graphs and pivot tables with simple drag and drop functionality. FlexiAnalysis comes out of the box with connectors to various Flexi modules, including FlexiPayables, FlexiReceivables, FlexiLedger, and more.
Why FlexiAnalysis has got you covered
With FlexiAnalysis, creating reports is quick and easy. FlexiAnalysis comes preconfigured with connections to other Flexi modules, with predefined templates around common business processes to get you started.
FlexiAnalysis also comes with:
- A simple drag and drop interface allowing power users to create new reports in minutes.
- Visually appealing analytic models that combine various formats and charts and graphs
And, you can:
- Leverage your existing knowledge of Excel resulting in an easy learning curve
- Personalize your report format using standard Excel formatting
Best of all, you can work independently without reliance on IT to build a data model for you.
Another great feature is the ability to analyze your business data the way you want to.
This means you can:
- Visualize your data with dynamic charts and graphs
- Drilldown to the transactional detail without leaving Excel
- Sort, Search, and Filter data
- View your data the way you want it, untethered from the standard Flexi reports
- Get real time insight into your financials
- Drag and drop to rearrange your data view
- Share your reports by publishing to SharePoint
And, integrated security keeps your data safe.
Flexi’s analytics reporting software offers solutions to your most common reporting gripes. Flexi’s open, non-proprietary architecture is based on the latest Microsoft standards and tools. It supports industry standard databases such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server and allows for easy integration through web services. The Flexi applications utilize Microsoft SharePoint to provide browser based, enterprise-wide content portal and workflow capabilities.
Learn more about Flexi accounting software solutions, or call 800-353-9492 to set up a demo today.