Insurance Accounting Software
Process-Driven Insurance Accounting Software
Our 25+ year history is rooted in serving industries where security, compliance, speed and performance are paramount; industries such as insurance, banking and healthcare.
Nearly 2,000 insurance and healthcare company sites rely on Flexi’s accounting software. Our integration with policy, billing and claims systems creates superior efficiency and accuracy. Government entities also rely on Flexi to efficiently manage claim processing needs associated with healthcare programs and disaster relief assistance.
Watch the video to learn how Flexi is uniquely designed to help insurance companies manage complex regulatory requirements and adapt to changing market demands.
Flexi’s Insurance Accounting Software Capabilities
- Statutory set of books
- Departmental P&Ls
- Claim payments and draft
- Premiums recognition
- Detailed record of billings
- Chart of Accounts Master
- 1099 processing
- Powerful allocations
Browse more benefits and see why thousands of insurance companies choose Flexi’s accounting software.
Flexible Insurance Accounting Software
Our open architecture allows flexibility to choose stand-alone modules as business needs dictate. But insurance companies will gain the ultimate speed and power with our entire financial management software platform, uniquely designed to allow financial data to flow securely wherever it is needed, with full integration into policy, billing and claims systems.
Flexi powers nearly 1,500 customer sites in dozens of industries.
Tens of thousands of users around the world rely on Flexi's accounting software.
Flexi processes multi-billions of transactions securely , in real-time.
Download the Case Study today!
More Reasons to Explore Flexi’s Insurance Accounting Software
- Additional automation provides better security, more internal controls and less risk of human error.
- Stronger reporting, including ability to facilitate the creation of statutory reports.
- Ability to quickly adapt for ever-changing compliance requirements.
- Simplified multi-book accounting enables users to track GAAP, statutory and adjust simultaneously.
- Provide better security, more internal controls, less manual intervention, and stronger reporting for maintaining compliance requirements.