Insurance Accounting Software
Flexi's enterprise accounting platform has been trusted by world leading financial institutions for 25+ years. With a seamless integration into policy, billing and claims systems, Flexi creates superior efficiency and accuracy for insurance companies that cannot be replicated by ordinary accounting software. Feature highlights include:
- Multi-company, multi-books (GAAP, STAT)
- Premiums recognition
- Workflow automation
- Claim payments
- Built-in compliance and audit
- Powerful allocations
- Global currency conversion
- Reporting and analytics
Experts in Accounting Software for Insurance Companies
When you choose Flexi as your accounting software provider, you gain the expertise of our 25+ years serving insurance customers. Additionally, government entities that rely on Flexi to efficiently manage claim processing needs associated with healthcare programs and disaster relief assistance. We understand your heavily-regulated industry and can guide you through the implementation process to ensure our software meets security, compliance and performance mandates. Schedule a personalized demo and see why Flexi has been the accounting software of choice for these insurance companies and many more.
With Flexi, we capture all lines of business throughout varying states and code expenses to them to produce accurate consolidated statements with precisely the information that management wants – and needs – to see
Mary J. Paulsen, CPA, AIAF,Vice President & Controller, Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company
The integration between all of the systems that these transactions touch is really seamless and saves us a lot of time.
Alan Canivel,Financial Reporting Supervisor, Mercury Insurance Group
More Reasons to Explore Flexi’s Insurance Accounting Software
- Additional automation provides better security, more internal controls and less risk of human error.
- Stronger reporting, including ability to facilitate the creation of statutory reports.
- Ability to quickly adapt for ever-changing compliance requirements.
- Simplified multi-book accounting enables users to track GAAP, statutory and adjust simultaneously.
- Provide better security, more internal controls, less manual intervention, and stronger reporting for maintaining compliance requirements.
Get a Free Demo
Submit your info below and one of our representatives will be in touch to schedule your free demo.