Flexi Software Job Openings
Join the Flexi Team
Flexi is a leading provider of world-class financial accounting solutions with state-of-the-art software platforms, leading-edge technology and a team of highly qualified professionals.
We are committed to the success of each employee and offer on-board training, a benefits package that includes paid holidays and vacations, medical and dental coverage, life insurance, stock options, bonus plans, as well as an employee referral bonus plan.
Position: UI / UX Developer Intern
Flexi Software, an enterprise software company, has an immediate opening for an UI / UX Developer Intern. Flexi develops commercial browser-based and client/server enterprise level accounting systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with development of UI / UX components for an accounting application that is deployed in a distributed environment.
- Assist with design and develop implementations of functionality targeted for hosted applications that supports multi-tenant, highly scalable transaction processing.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of:
- Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET, C#, WCF and SharePoint a plus
- Crystal Reports or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and understanding of multiple table joins, groupings and sorting is a plus
- Basic understanding, college courses, in finance or accounting a plus
- Understanding of development of browser-based hosted systems a plus
Candidates should be prepared to discuss specific experience, examples of work, and elaborate on the technologies listed as requirements for this job. Candidates that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
Location: Shelton CT
Flexi provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a vision discount plan, auto/homeowner insurance discount plan, and AFLAC.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO, Code: SA-CT15071301.FC
Secure, real-time transactions.