Flexi Software Job Openings
Join the Flexi Team
Flexi is a leading provider of world-class financial accounting solutions with state-of-the-art software platforms, leading-edge technology and a team of highly qualified professionals.
We are committed to the success of each employee and offer on-board training, a benefits package that includes paid holidays and vacations, medical and dental coverage, life insurance, stock options, bonus plans, as well as an employee referral bonus plan.
Position: Software Test Automation Analyst
Flexi Software, 30 years strong, has an immediate opening for a Software Test Automation Engineer. Flexi develops commercial browser-based and client/server enterprise level accounting systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Writing automated test scripts in VB scripting language
- Maintaining and executing automated tests as part of software release cycle
- Designing and documenting test cases based on a given set of specifications and use cases
- Providing input about software functionality gaps to assist with software release planning and delivery
- Performing a complete quality control cycle on each release of the Flexi accounting applications against a given set of requirements
- Maintaining accurate audit trail of defects and resolutions
- Experience writing automation test scripts with HP UFT/ALM or similar automation tool that utilizes VB Scripting language
- Strong experience with test automation
- Working knowledge of software quality control/testing concepts, processes and tools
- Understanding and experience in testing of client/server, three-tier software and browser-based applications
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Quality Assurance or Accounting is required
- 2-5 years of experience
- Experience in product testing
- Understanding of accounting concepts and business processes a major plus
- Working knowledge of T-SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience with defining requirements and analysis of business processes
Flexi provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a vision discount plan, auto/homeowner insurance discount plan, and AFLAC.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO, Code: SA-CT15071301.FC
Secure, real-time transactions.