Flexi Software Job Openings
Join the Flexi Team
Flexi is a leading provider of world-class financial accounting solutions with state-of-the-art software platforms, leading-edge technology and a team of highly qualified professionals.
We are committed to the success of each employee and offer on-board training, a benefits package that includes paid holidays and vacations, medical and dental coverage, life insurance, stock options, bonus plans, as well as an employee referral bonus plan.
Position: Software Quality Analyst
Flexi Software, 30 years strong, has an immediate opening for a Software Quality Analyst. Flexi develops commercial browser-based and client/server enterprise level accounting systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designing and documenting test cases based on a given set of specifications and use cases
- Providing input about software functionality gaps to assist with software release planning and delivery
- Performing a complete quality control cycle on each release of the Flexi accounting applications against a given set of requirements as part of the quality assurance team
- Maintaining accurate audit trail of defects and resolutions
- Working with the software development and client support teams on improving applications’ functionality
- Working knowledge of software quality control/testing concepts, processes and tools
- Understanding and experience in testing of client/server, three-tier software and browser-based applications
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Quality Assurance or Accounting is required
1+ years of experience
Experience in software application testing
Understanding of accounting concepts a major plus
Working knowledge of T-SQL or PL/SQL
Experience with defining requirements and analysis of business processes related to finance and accounting functions
Flexi provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a vision discount plan, auto/homeowner insurance discount plan, and AFLAC.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO, Code: SA-CT15071301.FC
Secure, real-time transactions.