Flexi Software Job Openings
Join the Flexi Team
Location: Remote, USA
Position: Permanent Full Time
Position: Account Executive
Flexi Software develops powerful, flexible, and scalable accounting solutions that provide a higher level of financial intelligence to our clients. Our flagship product is our Flexi Financials Suite, which offers general ledger, receivables, payables, assets, projects, purchasing, and FP&A modules for our clients. We are uniquely positioned in the industry with unparalleled functionality that results in a high win ratio for our sales team.
This is a great opportunity to join the winning team at Flexi. We have provided enterprise software to our clients for 30 years. We are seeking a highly motivated and results oriented individual with excellent sales skills to join our team in Shelton, CT. We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with promoting an employee friendly startup company culture.
You will be responsible for identifying new direct sales opportunities with prospective clients and driving those sales cycles to successful closures.
Ideal candidates will have many of these characteristics to be successful:
• Excellent hunting skills to identify new business.
• Ability to effectively work independently and remotely.
• Strong negotiating and closing skills.
• Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Communicate effectively (both orally and written) and with high energy.
• Detail oriented, proactive, and highly organized.
• Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
• Ability to help customers demonstrate a favorable ROI.
• Strong Presentation Skills – ability to develop and present a well-organized C-Level presentation on the company and products.
Ideal candidates will have the following experience:
- Experience selling accounting, ERP, or financial reporting applications
- Experience selling or working with solutions in the banking, insurance or financial services industries.
- Successful sales track record with demonstrable over achievement of targets.
- Working knowledge of the ERP, accounting and reporting space.
- Solution and/or value based selling experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Ideally with a focus on accounting, finance, management information systems, or business administration.
- 3-5 years of sales experience.
Your primary job functions and accountability are:
- Identify new prospective clients.
- Complete 40-60 sales calls per week.
- Penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders.
- Effectively interact with key stakeholders from the CFO to the accounting clerk level.
- Qualify potential sales opportunities.
- Communicate value of solutions to prospective clients in person and via web conference.
- Differentiate our value from our competition.
- Effectively move sales through the sales process from qualifying to closing.
- Negotiate favorable contract terms.
- Maintain information and status in Salesforce.
- Manage effectively and efficiently multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficiently leverage the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Travel as needed for sales cycles and marketing events.
Flexi provides excellent benefits including:
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(K) Plan with Company Participation
- 100% Company Paid Employee Health, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care and Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Auto/Homeowner Insurance Discount Plan
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive criminal background check.
Submit resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Principals Only. Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO
Secure, real-time transactions.