Cloud Accounting Software
Flexicloud® for the Enterprise
ALL THE BENEFITS OF THE CLOUD, without compromising security
Flexicloud Cloud Accounting Software
Flexi’s accounting software is proven in both on-premise and cloud environments. Our 30 year history makes us one of the most experienced accounting software platforms available in the cloud. Cloud deployment is advantageous from both a cost and performance standpoint, with benefits that include:
- Lower cost of ownership – Annual subscription license means far less upfront capital
- Lower risk – Software is always up-to-date and current, without risk of becoming obsolete
- No installation – All the latest enhancements are delivered through the web, without the disruption or cost of installing software
- No IT or maintenance – Cloud software is web-based and requires no IT resources, capital or maintenance
- Full service – Ongoing service is part of the Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model; a knowledgeable Flexi support rep is always standing by
- Strength of Microsoft – Customers gain all the security and benefits provided by Microsoft Azure
security, speed, 24/7 access
Benefits of Microsoft Azure
For enterprises, security and privacy requirements are mission-critical. That’s why we’ve chosen Microsoft Azure for our cloud offering, along with 90% of Fortune 500 businesses that run on the Microsoft Cloud. Azure brings many business benefits, including those featured below.
Superior speed of deployment and operation.
Security and Compliance
Secure and compliant, including sector-focused regulations like GDPR.
Easy adaptation to global and remote environments.
The convenience of secure, single sign-on for users.
Superior business continuity and backup capabilities.
Agile development environment encourages ongoing innovation.
Learn More About Flexi
"When our auditors request acquisition or depreciation schedules, we can easily generate or export the reports. The reports always tie back to the general ledger so we don't have to waste time researching differences."
Mercury Insurance Group