Position: Software Test Automation Analyst
Flexi Software, a 29-year old enterprise software company, has an immediate opening for a Software Test Automation Engineer. Flexi develops commercial browser-based and client/server enterprise level accounting systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Writing automated test scripts in VB scripting language
- Maintaining and executing automated tests as part of software release cycle
- Designing and documenting test cases based on a given set of specifications and use cases
- Providing input about software functionality gaps to assist with software release planning and delivery
- Performing a complete quality control cycle on each release of the Flexi accounting applications against a given set of requirements
- Maintaining accurate audit trail of defects and resolutions
- Experience writing automation test scripts with HP UFT/ALM or similar automation tool that utilizes VB Scripting language
- Strong experience with test automation
- Working knowledge of software quality control/testing concepts, processes and tools
- Understanding and experience in testing of client/server, three-tier software and browser-based applications
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Quality Assurance or Accounting is required
- 2-5 years of experience
- Experience in product testing
- Understanding of accounting concepts and business processes a major plus
- Working knowledge of T-SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience with defining requirements and analysis of business processes
Flexi provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a vision discount plan and auto/homeowner insurance discount plan.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check.
Submit resumes to: Resume@flexi.com
No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO