Position: Part Time Student Intern (Technical) PAID – Accounting Software
Flexi develops enterprise accounting systems in a .NET/Web services environment, as well as an object-oriented client/server environment and is currently seeking an Intern to provide assistance to varied departments and complete projects as assigned. This paid internship is an excellent opportunity for a student to experience the different areas of a technology company while gaining real-world experience. You may assist in Development, Quality Assurance, and/or Technical Support as well as process mail, handle deliveries and visitors, and order and receive supplies.
- Log problems and questions as incidents that are received from the accounting users into the CRM system.
- Administer the support email inbox which includes adding attachments and supporting information received from the users to their corresponding incident into the CRM system.
- Administer the generic support voice mail to add or update incidents.
- Research the knowledge base to look up answers and solutions related to previously reported questions/problems.
- Work with application users, accountants and IT personnel, to answer questions related to the accounting software.
- Follow through functionality in the Flexi accounting modules such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable & Receivable to replicate issues reported by customers.
- Work on service orders from customers that are of technical nature.
- Follow internal procedures to service various customer requests.
- Follow direction provided by seniors and managers.
- Interact with clients in a professional, courteous and timely manner ensuring complete client satisfaction
- Escalate items in case of emergencies.
- Student currently enrolled in an accredited college with a CS or IT track.
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week between 8:30am-5:30pm (work schedule set to accommodate class schedule).
- Organized with the ability to multitask and operated in a fast paced environment
- Customer focused with ability to communicate well.
- Interest and/or background in Software Development, Web Design, Database Design/ Data Modeling and Systems Design.
- Team player, self-starter, detail oriented with strong organizational skills and professional demeanor.
- Understanding of accounting concepts is a plus.
2 Enterprise Drive
Shelton, CT 06484
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive criminal background check.
No phone calls, please. Principals Only. Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO