Company Name: Flexi Software
Job Title: Part Time Student Intern (Accounting)
Opportunity Type: Internship
Hours: Part-time, 20 hours/week
Office Location: 2 Trap Falls, Suite 501, Shelton, CT
Flexi develops enterprise accounting systems in a .NET/Web services environment, as well as an object-oriented client/server environment and is currently seeking an Intern to provide assistance to varied departments and complete projects as assigned. This is an excellent opportunity for a student to experience the different areas of a technology company while gaining real-world experience. You will be assisting with Quality Assurance.
Flexi will provide sponsorship.
- Student currently enrolled in an accredited college with an Accounting major with advanced computer skills (Junior or Senior year or Master’s program).
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week between 8:30am-5:30pm (work schedule set to accommodate class schedule).
- Interest and/or background in Accounting Software Applications, using Microsoft Excel or Access, advanced accounting topics.
- Team player, self-starter, multitasker, detail oriented with strong organizational skills and professional demeanor.
- Any related certification a plus.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.