Flexi Software Job Openings
Join the Flexi Team
Flexi is a leading provider of world-class financial accounting solutions with state-of-the-art software platforms, leading-edge technology and a team of highly qualified professionals.
We are committed to the success of each employee and offer on-board training, a benefits package that includes paid holidays and vacations, medical and dental coverage, life insurance, stock options, bonus plans, as well as an employee referral bonus plan.
Position: IT Manager
Flexi Software, a 30-year old enterprise software company, is looking for an Information Technology Manager. Flexi is a software development company that provides commercial enterprise accounting applications for cloud and on-premise deployments. We are looking for a self-driven individual who will be able to support and improve our IT processes and infrastructure based on the needs of a high-tech company like Flexi.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
In this role, you will perform as a hands-on manager of IT department to service the existing corporate infrastructure based on a variety of Microsoft products in two locations as well as providing assistance to our Flexicloud team when needed. We are looking for an individual who can manage any of the following systems.
- Management of the AD and Azure AD containers and GPOs.
- Deployment and management of SharePoint servers.
- Management of on-premise and Azure-based virtual environments.
- Managing procedures around compliance, security, data access and WAN.
- Automation of repetitive IT tasks through PowerShell and other tools.
- Managing IT department staff of two.
- Microsoft certification is a major plus
- Strong working knowledge with SQL Servers, SharePoint, Active Directory
- Ability to create PowerShell scripts
- Knowledge of Nintex Workflow is a p
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, be a “task master”.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills in the area of enterprise application deployments and Microsoft cloud technologies
- Ability to understand customer business problems and clearly formulate and articulate high level solution plans.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
Flexi provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a vision discount plan, auto/homeowner insurance discount plan, and AFLAC.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO, Code: SA-CT15071301.FC
Secure, real-time transactions.