Position: Enterprise Accounting Software Senior Implementation Consultant
FlexiInternational Software, a 24-year old enterprise software company, has an immediate opening for a Senior Implementation Consultant based in our Shelton, Connecticut office. Flexi develops commercial enterprise accounting applications for browser-base and client/server deployments.
You will be responsible for installing and configuring financial accounting software for Flexi customers who are mostly in the financial services industry and are located throughout the United States and internationally. Most projects will involve assessment of customer’s accounting processes, configuring the FlexiFinancials system with application settings that achieve desired functionality, and assisting customers with technical tasks such as loading of historical data. A degree of project management will also be involved to keep the customer and Client Services manager on track with projects.
- Be a subject matter expert as it relates to each of our products – General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, Projects, and Fixed Assets
- Hands-on project execution, including gathering and analyzing client requirements; determining best practice design of to-be-determined solution, configuring the application to meet the approved design
- Ability and desire to participate in all implementation tasks – project management, kick-off meetings, design, review, implementation, training, status reports, etc.
- Develop and nurture business relationships within our customer base to facilitate a sense of partnership with our customers as well as to sell add-on services
- Resolve and escalate customer implementation issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Job requires at least 50% travel on a national basis
- 5+ years Enterprise Accounting software implementation experience, preferably mid to high-market financial accounting implementation experience, OR experience in a Finance IT function within a mid-size organization.
- CPA or demonstrated accounting expertise is required
- Ability to understand customer business problems and clearly formulate and articulate software solutions to solve those problems
- Must work well as a team member and individually
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong SQL skills (must be experienced at writing queries)
- Experience with SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Oracle, Microsoft Access a plus
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
Flexi provides a comprehensive benefit plan including:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with Company Participation
- 100% Company Paid Employee Health, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Auto/Homeowner Insurance Discount Plan
Location: Shelton, CT
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check.
Submit resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO