Banks & Credit Unions
The banking industry is one of the most regulated industries in the United States with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), the Federal Reserve, and the FDIC keeping a close watch on regulation and compliance.
Consolidations are taking place to leverage larger economies of scale in banking operations. It is paramount for banks and credit unions to improve operations and increase efficiencies when processing large numbers of transactions and financial reports on a daily basis.
- Real-time and average daily balances
- Statements that can be produced for any time period, entity, or balance type
- Flexible and easy-to-use reporting tools for quick drill-down into the details of your financial statements
- Utilize rules to enable unlimited consolidations and inter-company transactions, including your non-banking entities
- Fully integrated suite of applications, including general ledger, accounts payable, fixed assets, purchasing, and capital projects
- Reduce Paper – Eliminate walls of file cabinets and stacks of receipts by leveraging Flexi’s paperless workflow technology
- Gain Efficiency – Streamline the AP process by reducing time-consuming, error-prone manual processes, and turning them into “touch-it-once” automated events
- Control Expenses – Ensure that invoices follow the proper approval channels, and are paid in a timely manner with electronic approval workflows
- Visibility and Transparency – Provide secure access for staff to see approval history and original invoice images from a web browser
- Seamlessly integrate Flexi solutions to your core banking system
Our solutions enable your organization to successfully compete in the dynamic banking and credit union markets. Automate and streamline your financial processes with the tools and controls to support complex regulatory requirements and changing market demands. Learn more about our solutions.